Chiropractic is an excellent means of dealing with workers compensation issues. If there's an injury on the job and you've gone down the traditional medical road to be treated, it may be time to give chiropractic a try. Chiropractors are professionals at dealing with underlying issues that potentially could be missed by medical doctors. Locating the source of your injury could be the difference between fixing an issue and living with something for a long period of time.
In addition to being professionals at uncovering underlying issues, chiropractors handle the healing process without the need for addictive pain pills and potentially risky surgery. If you've been injured at work, make sure to go see a chiropractor for an initial consultation.
KEY POINTS YOU SHOULD KNOW
If you work in Ohio, if you have the right to worker's compensatioon benefits if you are injured on the job.
You have the right to choose the health care provider of your choice, as long as he/she is Ohio Bureau of Worker's Compensation (BWC) Certified.
The employer or company Doctor cannot force you to use there provider.
- Once the claim is approved Worker's Comp pays 100% of the needed care.
- If you cannot work while under care, you have the right to file Temporary Total Disability, which will cover your salary.
- Our Doctors are Certified Worker's Compensation Provider, thus can treat any Work injury in the state of Ohio.
- We have over 18 years of experience treating work injuries and we will file your worker comp claim and process the paperwork for you.
- If your claim is denied, you have the right to appeal.
- If you are dissatisfied with your current Level of care, you have the right to change to new, certified BWC provider.
- We offer high quality care, treatment and guidance.
- We will work with your attorney, to keep him/her up to date with your progress of your care and supply any reports needed to help your attorney represent you effectively.
- No referrals are needed from anyone, you have the right to pick your own Certified BWC provider.
Call Us Today !!!
Western Hills Office Reading Office
(513) 251-2273 (513)948-9482