When you work with us at ChiroHealthPlus, Dr. Robert Dhaliwal provides high-tech therapies that can improve your overall chiropractic health. For example, he uses intersegmental tables for Cincinnati, Ohio, residents that may help with many back-related issues. But what exactly are these tables, and why are they useful? Understanding their benefits can help you decide if they're right for your needs.
What Are These Tables?
Otherwise known as roller tables, these unique therapy options provide chiropractors with extra therapeutic help. They include multiple rollers that help to stretch and pull your spinal cord and stretch muscles and ligaments throughout the back to help improve your posture and alignment. This therapy includes a few different steps that make it beneficial for you and your chiropractor:
- Diagnosing your potential back-related health concerns
- Fitting the table to a person's specific care body shape and size
- Carefully positioning you on the table based on your treatment
- Manipulating your back manually with the chiropractor's hands
- Adjusting your spine using the rollers to provide hands-on care
- Tweaking the roller's power to provide maximum benefits
- Providing continuing care based on your recovery during initial treatment
In this way, intersegmental tables in Cincinnati, Ohio, are a good choice for many therapeutic situations. Chiropractors like Dr. Dhaliwal use these tools nearly every day to provide total-back therapy that improves your recovery. Interestingly, these roller tables also have several other benefits that may make them useful for your health needs.
Other Ways They Benefit You
Roller tables are a suitable therapeutic option for many different chiropractic health issues. However, chiropractors may also use them to provide other benefits that may improve your health. Just a few different ways that they may help you include:
- Moving your spine to help increase cerebrospinal fluid movement in your body
- Enhancing nutrient flow throughout various discs in the spine's vertebrae
- Improving skeletal health by further enhancing nutrient flow through the spinal cord
- Increasing spinal alignment to minimize wear and tear damage to its vertebrae
- Minimizing pain caused by pinched nerves and other related issues
Talk with our team at ChiroHealthPlus to learn more about the different ways we can use these tables. We'll help you better understand how they may benefit you, including unique ways that our team will set you up on your table and provide you with our hands-on care.
Consider This Treatment Option
Please get a hold of us at ChiroHealthPlus if you want Dr. Dhaliwal to provide this hands-on chiropractic treatment. Getting treatment from intersegmental tables in Cincinnati, Ohio, can give you the strength you need to recover. You can call our Western Hills location at 513-251-2273 or Reading at 513-948-9482 to make an appointment.